Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

A very happy new year to you all. One of my resolutions for this year is to keep my blog fresh by adding new content at least every week.
Cooking is one of my hobbies and you will soon start seeing new entries related to it. Whatever I cook I just want to make it a little special by adding a pinch of my *perfection* in it. I make Sandwiches to Omelette, Kathal to masala papads, assorted vegetables, macaroni, bharwa baingan and many more. Olive oil is my favorite for the last 6 months and I really enjoy its aroma even in Aloo-Tamatar...

Check out, I will be posting with photographs...

No comments:

We are Robots

I've always been fascinated by UFOs ( Unidentified Flying Objects ) and stories related to these alien objects. The first story that I ...