Saturday, January 2, 2010

The New Year - TWENTY TEN

Another new year, the last year went so fast. It's going to me the most memorable year of my life as I I became a father of a sweet daughter in May last year. And who can forget all the sleepless nights preparing Nan-1, Nan-2 and Cerelac for my sweetu in the middle of the night, playing with her till 2:00 AM in the morning and finally yawning all over the place in the office then. It has been a great great year for me.

I did a lot of Cooking and Programming this year (the two things that I enjoy the most) and hope to keep the spirits high this year too. I have a lot of great plans for this new year that I missed the last time. A major thing.... major... if I can complete it this year

No comments:

We are Robots

I've always been fascinated by UFOs ( Unidentified Flying Objects ) and stories related to these alien objects. The first story that I ...